Wednesday, April 05, 2006

MY SON WILL GO TO IRAQ AGAIN WHEN THIS “son of a bush’s” DAUGHTERS ARE DEPLOYED…..

Mr. President, my name is Walter Ellis. I have written you on several occasions. I have asked why you don’t send your love ones to Iraq? Recently I received an appointment as Honorary Chairman of the Republican Business Council. As an African American businessman, being successful during Democratic administrations, and going bankrupt during Republican administrations, I yet agreed to serve due to my commitment to African Americans,many who you let perish in New Orleans. I received your picture and am familiar of who you are. I have heard your speeches, many I didn’t understand. Since I have been invited to meet with you and I already have your picture, but do not wish to be seen with you, I would still like for you to understand that my son is scheduled to be deployed for the third time to Iraq. Before you send him this time we will discuss this matter. The end results will be he will deploy after your daughters serve their term in Iraq on the battle field. I served 4years in the Air Force with a honorable discharge, and never once went AWOL. I have since rejected war and especially illegal occupations. I await your written reply. http://www.uaadcorp.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home