Monday, November 21, 2005

My reasons for joining the US Air Force / and why Bush joined the National Guard

After suffering massive discrimination in the hills of West Virginia, I made up my mind that I wasn’t willing to die for this country. Due to the lack of job opportunities for Blacks in particular, and decimation in the work place, I felt that I had no choice but to enter into the service under as much protection for myself as possible. I wasn’t worried about protecting my family and love ones, because the places they lived and survived in was not worthy of bombing. I believe Bush’s reasoning was different than mine. His possibly may have been heredity related. His father who bailed out of his plane, being the pilot leaving his crew to fend for themselves, may have given “W” advice, knowing his sons instability. If “W” was my son, and I cared about those I loved, I wouldn’t want such an unstable person to cause any further harm to our Solders. I’m sure his dad would not have supported “W” for president if”W” wouldn’t agree for Cheney to make the decisions in critical situations. His father must have also been concerned about “W’s” big losses in the oil fields prior to becoming Governor of Texas, and would feel more comfortable with Cheney overseeing his interest in Halliburton and the world oil reserves. This is a necessity in maintaining “one world order”, an important mandate of his father’s regime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home