Monday, April 10, 2006

111. This "son of a bush" must deploy his daughters before my son this time!

My son, who spent several months in Afghanistan, was told if he extended his stay he would not have to go to Iraq. Soon after returning from Afghanistan he was deployed to Iraq. After serving 6years he decided to join the Reserves and further his education. Being African American, pursuing his Master Degree, this process came to a halt when he couldn’t find a job paying more than minimum wages. When he discovered that the administration was paying certain “Solders of Fortune” a $15,000.00 bonus in his field, he decided to re-up. After re-up and expecting this small bonus, he later expressed to me that the bonus would not be paid. My investigation found that the Pentagon had apparently discovered that they would have to use the bonus funds committed to solders such as my son who are predominantly African American, to support Halliburton, whose work force is predominantly Caucasian. Even though I advised him that no Black man or woman should shed blood for this country, he re-joined against my will. Now I have been told that he is due to deploy to Iraq again August 2006. See:
Scores (11) 69% AGREE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home