Tuesday, December 20, 2005

U.S. Department of Justice/Freedom of Information Act Request

In order to get information on your privacy, the wait maybe long. The last request I received was only granted after an agent visited my home and asked why I was requesting my information under “The Freedom of Information Act”. Weeks or months later I received information some bogus and some true. Your success may be faster than mine was in the past. I’m again requesting this information and am in the hopes of receiving it very soon due to my age of 67 years since the life expectancy of a black man is 63 years. Too long a delay may not serve my needs. Those who believe they may be illegally wired tapped or investigated by this regime should request their information by going to http://foia.fbi.gov/privacy_request.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home